You are here:
Cuyahoga County Sheriff's Department
Frank Bova, Cuyahoga County Sheriff
ATTENTION!! Beginning Monday, July 8, 2013 until further notice the Cuyahoga County Sheriff's Department Foreclosure Auctions will be held on the 1st floor in Room 100 at the Cuyahoga County Juvenile Justice Center located at 9300 Quincy Avenue, Cleveland Ohio 44106.
- As of November 5, 2012, the time of the Foreclosure Sales will be moved to 9:00am
- Effective April 1, 2013
- A formerly incarcerated person at the Cuyahoga County Corrections Center, or other correctional facility, is prohibited from visiting unless the period from release is over one month. (Parents and/or Grandparents, of the inmate, may visit and are exempt from this rule. Spouses are also exempt but they must provide a copy of the marriage license.)
- Any exceptions must be approved by the Warden.
- Minors under the age of 5 years old will not be permitted within the Corrections Center.
- Inmates will receive a maximum of 30 minutes of visitation per week.
Our mission as caretaker of the public's safety is dedicated to maintaining the trust and respect of those we serve by resolutely and aggressively enforcing the law and by committing ourselves to the efficient and effective delivery of safety services. As agents of the community, we strive to provide appropriate custodial care along with programs that support the physical, spiritual and constitutional needs of individuals committed to our custody. Further, every effort will be made to assist the inmates in our custody to understand and take responsibility for their involvement in the justice system.